Crown Hotels Melbourne Guest Safety
Safely Welcoming You Back To Our Hotels
The health and safety of our employees and patrons is our priority and Crown is committed to implementing appropriate hygiene and distancing policy responses. As the COVID-19 situation evolves, so too will Crown’s response ensuring we remain in line with government mandates. As such, the below remains subject to change.
So, what are we doing?
OUR COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES: CROWN HOTELS
Crown is implementing new procedures which will be strictly enforced including:
- Physical distancing measures – ensuring all government and health authority directives are adhered to.
- Strict new hygiene and sanitisation practices – including enhanced and high-frequency cleaning across all areas of our hotels as well as mandatory hand sanitiser usage for all guests upon entry.
- Entry screening procedures – including random temperature testing by way of hand-held temperature devices.
- COVID-19 screening questionnaire – all guests will be asked COVID screening questions.
- Face mask usage – all guests, patrons and employees of Crown are required to wear a fitted face mask in line with Victorian government mandates while on property, unless a medical exemption applies.
We remind guests that if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms even if mild, to refrain from visiting us until they are fully recovered.
Last Updated November 2020.