Crown Hotels Perth Guest Safety
Our priority remains keeping our guests, employees and the community safe.
In line with the Western Australian Government’s recent announcement, Level 1 public health measures will be eased. This means:
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required for guests
- Mask wearing is not mandatory but encouraged where physical distancing is not possible
- All capacity limits are lifted
Hygiene measures remain in place across the resort. See below to find out what we are doing to keep you safe.
Safely Welcoming You
- Please sanitise your hands.
- Masks are encouraged at Crown unless deemed mandatory by WA Government directions.
- Thank you for keeping a safe distance.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms, however mild. If you or a guest start showing any symptoms, please report it to a Crown staff member immediately.
- High frequency cleaning is in place across all areas of the resort.
Keeping our community safe is all of our responsibility and we all have a part to play. We therefore remind guests that if they are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms, even if mild, to refrain from visiting us until they are fully recovered.