CROWN TOWERS PERTH
Our check in time is 3pm, and check out is 11am.
Please note, if your booking occurs on an Optus Stadium event day, a number of road closures will be in place which may cause increased congestion in the area. Guests are advised to factor this in to their travel arrangements.
CHECK IN REQUIREMENTS:
Hotel registration and check in is available only to guests who are not prohibited from entering the Crown Perth, Crown Melbourne or Crown Sydney properties, are 18 years of age or over, and are recorded on the reservation at the time of booking.
A valid hardcopy photo identification acceptable to Crown (please see below) must be supplied in order to check-in. A copy of your identification will be recorded by Crown.
Crown will accept the following as acceptable photographic identification documents:
- a valid and current Australian state or territory or New Zealand driver’s licence;
- a valid and current Australian or foreign passport;
- a valid and current Australian state or territory or New Zealand learner’s permit;
- a valid and current Australian state or territory Photo Card or Proof of Age card; or
- a valid and current Australian ImmiCard.
Payment in full is required for all accommodation upon check-in (if not prepaid in advance).
An additional cash, EFTPOS or debit card payment of $500 is required upon check-in as security for any incidental costs, including damage to the room. Purchases made throughout your stay must be paid for at the time of ordering.
If staying in a standard room type, a credit card imprint is required as security for any incidental costs, including damage associated with the room. If staying in a premium room type, a credit card pre-authorisation is required as follows; Crystal Villas - $5,000 per stay; Deluxe Villas and Suites - $1,500 per night, not exceeding $3,000. Cash, EFTPOS and debit card payments are not accepted as security for Crown Towers Perth Suites and Villas.
Please note, a service fee of 1.2% applies to all credit card transactions. Alternatively, payments can be made up to ten business days prior to arrival via cheque or bank deposit. Please enquire for further information.
REFUNDS / RELEASES:
Cash refunds will only be returned to the guest who supplied the photo identification upon check in. Card refunds generally take between 3-10 working days to process, and pre-authorisation releases take up to 31 days to process, depending on the individual bank policies.
GUESTS AND VISITORS:
Guests of Crown Towers Perth who are not recorded on the reservation at the time of booking (Visitors) must provide valid photo identification acceptable to Crown Perth which may also be recorded by Crown Perth. A maximum of four (4) guests are permitted in Villas. A maximum of two (2) guests are permitted in King rooms and a maximum of four (4) guests in Twin rooms. No visitors may access or remain in Villas or other rooms after 8pm. All Villa bookings must be made prior to the check-in date.
Illegal, violent, quarrelsome, disorderly, indecent or offensive behaviour, including but not limited to, (i) aggressive behaviour or threatening language towards our staff or other guests; (ii) clothing with offensive designs/words; (iii) any person who is a member of an illegal gang and/or is displaying extensive or excessive head and/or facial tattoos that could be considered offensive, threatening or divisive; or (iv) disturbance to our staff or guests of Crown (including excessive noise or music) is strictly prohibited and Crown may direct you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct results in Security attendance or is considered by us to be inappropriate; likely to cause harm; or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of anyone; or is likely, in our belief, to breach any of this policy. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and Crown reserves the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
CROWN TOWERS SPA AND LEISURE FACILITIES:
- Pool access is only available to registered Crown Towers hotel guests.
- In respect of our in house guests, all requests to give non-hotel guests access to the pool facilities will be politely declined.
- The Enclave (bar, cabanas and plunge pool) is an adults only zone.
- Arriving guests must check in at Hotel Reception before using the pool facilities.
- For departing guests, once checked out of the room, pool access is unavailable.
- The Fitness Centre equipment is for use by adults 16 years of age or older.
- Children under the age of 16 must be actively supervised by a responsible adult at all times at the pool.
- Children between 7-10 years of age must be in direct supervision in the pool by a person 16 years of age or older at all times.
- Children between 0-6 years of age must be at arm’s reach of a person 18 years of age or older at all times within the pool facilities.
- Use of the facilities is at your own risk and, to the extent permitted by law, Crown Perth excludes any liability for any injury, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever (including, without limitation, any liability for direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage), sustained by you and/or any other person, or for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by you, arising from or in connection with the use of the facilities or any associated services.
Crown Towers is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking of any kind, including e-cigarettes, is prohibited. If you smoke at Crown Towers you may incur a cleaning fee of $500 and additional fees if emergency services attend the hotel as a result of your smoking.
Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol to Crown Towers or into guest rooms or villas. Alcohol must be ordered via in-room dining services or from your designated butler.
SELF-ISOLATION AND QUARANTINE:
Guests are not permitted to self-isolate or quarantine for any period of time at Crown Perth Hotels. If you are subject to a direction from the government or a health authority to self-isolate or quarantine prior to arriving at Crown Perth, your booking with Crown Perth Hotels must be cancelled. If the government issues a quarantine or self-isolation direction to you during your stay at a Crown Perth Hotel, you will be required to leave Crown Perth and find alternate accommodation. Our team will assist you to find alternate accommodation where possible. The health and safety of our guests, employees and the community is our number one priority. We appreciate your understanding of this issue.
Lost property left in guest rooms will be transferred offsite to a third party service provider, Pack & Send.
If you leave an item in your guest room after you have checked out, please contact Crown Towers Housekeeping on (08) 9362 7902 who will confirm the location of your lost property and provide you with the necessary information to contact Pack & Send.
Lost property items will be stored by Pack & Send for 30 days and jewellery and watches stored for three calendar months (Specified Period).
Lost property not collected from Pack & Send within the Specified Period will be donated to a charity of Crown’s choice.
If a guest contacts Pack & Send within the Specified Period regarding their item of lost property, the item will be made available for an additional 7 days from date of contact. Guests can make arrangements with Pack & Send to either pick up the item from Pack & Send’s premises, or, arrange for the item to be posted to them. Pack & Send may charge guests a fee to collect an item and will charge guests postage and insurance costs to post an item to a guest.
Requests for an early check-in will be subject to availability and will not be guaranteed, unless the room is reserved for the night prior to arrival, which will incur an additional night's charge.
Requests for late departures are subject to availability on check-out, however can also be guaranteed if booked prior to arrival through Crown Reservations at an additional fee.
Concierge Desk is available to store luggage on a complimentary basis as and when required.
All Crown Rewards members' discount rates are subject to change according to your current membership level at the time of your check in.
If you require further information please contact the Crown Towers Reservations team via P+61 8 9362 8888 or E email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to Crown Towers Perth.