Crown Hotels Sydney Guest Safety
Safely welcoming you to Crown Sydney
Keeping everyone safe including our guests, employees and the broader community is our priority at Crown Sydney.
Please contact our guest services team for any other general enquiries during this time on 02 8871 7188.
The following measures are in place for your visit:
- Frequent cleaning is implemented across all areas of Crown Sydney.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the Resort including guest and employee entrances and high contact areas.
- Guests are required to comply with any mask requirements in accordance with any applicable NSW Government guidance and/or Public Health Orders
- Guests are required to comply with physical distancing measures in accordance with the NSW Government Public Health Orders
- Entry screening and contact tracing may also be conducted.
If you are feeling unwell, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or are subject to stay at home, quarantine or self-isolate orders, we require you to please defer your visit.
Your access to the Resort will be denied for any non-compliance with these measures.
Keeping our community safe is everyone’s responsibility. We look forward to welcoming you to Crown Sydney.