Crown Hotels Sydney Guest Safety
SAFELY WELCOMING YOU TO CROWN SYDNEY
At Crown Sydney our priority remains keeping our guests, our employees and the community safe.
The following measures are in place for your visit:
- Entry Screening: Non-invasive thermal cameras are installed at major entrances to the property. Anyone with a temperature 37.9 celsius and greater will not be permitted to enter. Hotel guests will be asked to respond to COVID-19 screening questions upon check-in.
- Contact Tracing: Maintaining a contact register is an additional protection measure and one of the most effective ways to control the spread of COVID-19. In line with New South Wales Government-mandated public health orders, Crown will require each guest visiting Crown Sydney to check-in at each venue via the QR code system.
- Physical Distancing: Guests and employees are required to comply with all physical distancing measures stipulated while on property, all of which will be in accordance with the NSW Government-mandated public health orders. This may include venue capacity limits (including density limits), compulsory spacing between tables as well as lift capacity limitations.
- Cleaning Protocols: Enhanced cleaning will be implemented across all areas of Crown Sydney with an emphasis on high contact surfaces and frequently used areas. This will include comprehensive cleaning of all tables and chairs between each seating at our restaurants, and deep cleaning and sanitisation protocols in place for guest rooms.
- Hand Hygiene: Crown recognises that frequent hand hygiene is one of the most effective ways to prevent infection with COVID-19. Hand sanitiser dispensers are placed throughout the Resort including guest and employee entrances and high contact areas.
A COVID-19 Operations Team has been appointed by Crown Sydney who will oversee the implementation of these measures.
We remind our guests that if they are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms consistent with cold or flu, that they do not visit Crown Sydney until they have fully recovered.
If you reside in an area designated a ‘hot spot’ by the New South Wales Government or are a designated close contact of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, we also ask you to defer your visit until you receive medical clearance from New South Wales Health.
Keeping our community safe is everyone’s responsibility. We look forward to welcoming you to Crown Sydney.