Crown Hotels Sydney Guest Safety
Our number one priority is the health and wellbeing of our guests and our employees.
Over the last while, we’ve been working with government and independent health experts to ensure we create the safest experience for you while you stay with us.
To do that, Crown Towers Sydney is implementing a comprehensive COVID-19 social distancing, hygiene and safety policy with over 100 new procedures and policies.
- Physical distancing measures – ensuring all government and health authority directives are adhered to, and appropriate levels of physical distancing are maintained
- Strict hygiene and sanitation practices – including enhanced and high-frequency cleaning across all areas of our hotels
So what should you expect during your stay?
Hotel Guest Arrival
- Physical distancing measures and signage have been put in place to ensure we all adhere to government mandated physical distancing requirements. Please follow these instructions while staying with us at all times.
- Valet services will be operating as per normal, with staff using masks and disposable gloves (with training provided on appropriate use and disposal) while driving guest vehicles.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be placed at reception and concierge counters. It will be mandatory for guests to use hand sanitiser when approaching hotel reception counters.
- A standard set of COVID-19 questions will be included on the registration card for all guests to answer upon check-in.
- No more than four guests will be permitted per standard elevator, or one larger family, plus one staff member. Smaller lifts will have capacity adjusted accordingly.
In your room
- We have increased our cleaning regimes with the implementation of industry leading cleaning and sanitising protocols for cleaning guest rooms, as well as all public areas.
- Housekeeping services shall be provided once guests are away from their room.
- All deliveries and collections from rooms such as guest luggage, In Room Dining, laundry and dry cleaning services and guest amenities will be done so using contactless pick-up and delivery protocols.
- Our staff will not enter your room while you are present and we request that you leave your Make Up Room light on when you are away from your room or your Do Not Disturb light on if you do not wish to be disturbed.
- In Room Dining is available to view on your in-room tablet or televisions with your order to be placed via the tablet or through Guest Services
- For personal use, an additional bottle of hand sanitiser or wipes will be provided in each hotel room.
- For further information regarding available services during your stay including restaurants, bars and leisure facility operational hours, please contact Guest Services.
In the event of any presumed or confirmed case of COVID-19 with one of our guests, the room will be quarantined and undergo an enhanced sanitisation protocol by a licensed third-party expert and approved by local health authorities.
Should you require any assistance during your stay please do not hesitate to contact Guest Services. And a reminder if at any stage you begin to feel unwell during your stay, please remain in your room and contact the Hotel Duty Manager for medical assistance.
The health and well-being of our employees and all of our guests is our utmost priority.
Crown Towers Sydney