Virtual & Hybrid Events
Whether you’re hosting an online meeting or a function that caters to a combination of on and offsite attendees, our state-of-the-art technology combined with Crown’s expertise will ensure your event is second to none.
Crown’s access to cutting-edge technology brings event hosts and attendees together on an online platform to effectively collaborate and execute meetings entirely offsite.
Our customised internet option allows for a personalised SSID and password tailored to meet the needs of your event with respect to the coverage, speed, number, and density of concurrent users.
Hybrid events allow hosts to connect at-home and office users, with onsite event attendees through an array of technology capabilities.
From intimate meetings to larger gatherings, organisers can host events in Crown’s many function spaces and customise the hybrid design layout to suit their needs.
- Ideal for small group meetings in a single room at one venue
- A key consideration is given to screen placement, sound reinforcement, and the ability to connect with participants unable to physically attend
Multi-room, Broadcast Communication
- Accommodates large groups that may need to be split into multiple rooms at the same venue
- Extensive technology capabilities and digital tools ensure seamless broadcasting to multiple rooms to promote two-way collaboration
Multi-room/Multi-venue, Networked Communication
- Perfect for events that bring attendees from several venues and potentially multiple rooms, together
- A suite of technology solutions facilitates several presenters in delivering messages to multiple audiences simultaneously