Above all else
The grandest offering within Crown Towers Perth is the opulent Crown Presidential Villa, which offers the ultimate in luxury. Spanning two storeys and an awe inspiring 715 square metres, from its wrap-around balcony and expansive floor to ceiling windows through to its unsurpassed views of the Swan River and city skyline, the Crown Presidential Villa is the best hotel room in Australia.
The four bedroom Villa has a separate dining and living room with an extensive personal bar, grand piano, entertainment room with a pool table, study, massage room, gym and a private Butler’s kitchen.
Every piece of furniture has been individually designed and hand crafted. Bespoke furnishings and embellishments feature throughout, from the leather clad walls and uniquely designed, hand tufted carpets, to artistic lighting installations including the stunning 15 ring custom made chandelier weighing in at 2.5 tonnes.
The central focus of the Crown Presidential Villa is the Great Room, which incorporates the living and dining spaces, and features the finest carpets, specialty wallcoverings in Sepia Mica, custom made sculptural chandeliers and high end, over-scaled, custom upholstery with luxurious coverings and leather accents.
Upstairs is a massage room where guests can indulge in a range of in room treatments with highly specialised Crown Spa therapists.
The four bedrooms boast specialty Capiz shell wallcoverings, bespoke walk-in wardrobes and individual ensuites with architecturally integrated decorative lighting, freestanding jacuzzi bathtubs clad with custom glossy architectural panels and marble accents.
The master bedroom provides the ultimate in luxury with an ensuite featuring a freestanding Kaldewei spa bath with undoubtedly, Perth’s best view.
Guests of the Crown Presidential Villa can also enjoy full access to the exclusive Crystal Club, luxurious Crown Spa with a range of pampering La Prairie and Subtle Energies treatments, Crown Towers Perth’s expansive lagoon style pools and private cabanas, our renowned 24-hour Butler service and indulge with in room dining from many of
Crown’s premium restaurants.
- Separate Living And Dining
- Butler Service
- Crystal Club Access
- Four Separate Bedrooms
- Wraparound balcony
- Uninterrupted views of Perth
- Entertainment room with a pool table
- Grand piano
- Massage room
- Private Butler's Kitchen
- Dining table seating ten people**
- Crystal Club lounge access for six guests
- Valet parking for three vehicles
- Custom Villa King beds with luxury bed linen
- Lavish executive desk with Mac laptop and leather chair in bedroom
- Tablet technology that controls lighting, TVs, curtains/blinds and more
- Master bedroom ensuite with freestanding spa bath
- Two additional ensuites with freestanding jacuzzi bathtubs
- Separate oversized steam showers
- Exclusive Salvatore Ferragamo amenities
- Fully stocked personal bar*
- Complimentary premium wireless internet access
- High definition LCD televisions in the lounge and bedrooms with cable and complimentary on-demand movies
- 24-hour in-room dining*
- Digital in-room dining menu*
- Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary pods & tea making facilities
- Turndown service
- Hairdryer / Hair straightener
- Pressing service for up to four garments per day***
- In-room private safe
- Bathrobe & slippers
- Roll away bed may be available for an additional guest*
- Connecting room available upon request*
** Event conditions and charges apply
*** Four hours required for pressing service
Access Exclusive Crown Hotels Offers
Crown Direct provides insider access to the best rates and deals across Crown Hotels.
Join our inner circle and enjoy the value of being in the know.